Identity proof can be established through one of the documents like voter’s card, pan card, Aadhaar card, passport and driving licence.
Address proof can be established through voter’s card, driving licence, Aadhaar card, passport, electricity bill or telephone bill.
What are the documents required for applying ATM card?
Documents required when applying for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Identity Proof – PAN card, Aadhaar card, Driving license, etc.
- Address proof – Aadhaar card, Passport, Driving License, Voter’s ID card, etc.
- 6 recent passport size photographs.
What are the documents required for SBI ATM card?
Documents Required to Open SBI Savings Account
- Proof of identity – Passport, Driving license, Voter’s ID card, etc.
- Proof of address – Passport, Driving license, Voter’s ID card, etc.
- PAN card.
- Form 16 (only if PAN card is not available)
- 2 latest passport size photographs.
Which card is used in ATM?
ATM cards are known by a variety of names such as bank card, MAC (money access card), client card, key card or cash card, among others. Most payment cards, such as debit and credit cards can also function as ATM cards, although ATM-only cards are also available. Charge and proprietary cards cannot be used as ATM cards.
Is a debit card an ATM card?
A debit card looks just like a regular ATM card, and you can use it at ATMs. The difference is that a debit card has a Visa® or Mastercard® logo on its face. That means you can use a debit card wherever Visa® or Mastercard® debit cards are accepted, for example, department stores, restaurants, or online.